Saturday, January 23, 2010

Calling all job seekers out there.....

Posted by C.Worring

I am sitting here looking at new jobs posted and I ask myself....there are just way too many?  How do you know as a job seeker which one to apply to first?  Do I really just keep posting my resume to every job opening that I know I qualify ?

To tell you the truth, I am a bit bored by all the job descriptions! They all look like one just copied and pasted the other.  Lately, I am more interested in the posted positions that lists...for  instance, FUN, or use the word..CREATIVITY!

I am a product of the corporate world...I need more substance now...more thinking outside the box..

Do these jobs exist??  Sure they do!  I just found out that start-up companies search for people ready to think outside the box!  Companies now seek the creative mind in most of their employees...
I truly believe that as a job seeker, you have to be in tune with what's new in technology, the newest trend...and especially what is going on with the world!

Ladies and gentlemen..hear me out....with this tough economy...yes there is a way!

1 comment: